We’ve got 5 pieces to invest in for spring/summer if ‘Old Man Winter’ would ever go into hibernation for a while (a long while as far as we’re concerned) so we could actually have a spring and pop the tags off our new spring purchases. Until then, we’ll continue to think ‘warm’ thoughts and prepare our closets for whenever spring decides to roll around. Read on to see our top picks!
1. Vests: A touch of feminine details are perfect for wearing over, under, and in between your favorite pieces – be sure to mix it up.
2. Statement Shorts: With all the colors and prints we’re seeing in shorts, each have endless options for pairing with tops and shoes to complete your look.
3. Sleeveless Tops: What a perfect way to celebrate the arrival of warmer temps by showing a little shoulder with sleeveless tops. Keep your options open, or buttoned up, for a twist to your look.
4. Light Denim: We are lovin’ the super faded shades and hits of destruction on our collection of light denim.
5. Summer Shoes: Strappy sandals and fashion flips are at the top of our list – so many colors and styles we can’t have just one!
Shop buckle.com for your spring/summer updates!