December 1st marks the last month of 2016 and with it an immeasurable amount of gratitude for seeing the end of another year. While not every day may have been perfect, there is a certain thankfulness, a little tug in our hearts for experiencing 2016 for all that it is, and was.
The good. The messy. The unknown. And the uncertain.
But don’t close the yearbook just yet. There’s still time to finish the year doing all the things you love and need. We’ve just included a list of ours.
- Make a list of everything that went right in 2016 – Never forget 2016… ever.
- Learn a new recipe – Coffee… carrot cake… oh my…
- Make amends – Let someone know how they made you feel and move past it. Tell someone you’re sorry. Forgive and forget. It’s that easy.
- Make friends with a stranger – Strike up a conversation. Ask if you can take a seat. You never know what’s possible from one connection.
- Give back – Your time. Your talents. Your Money. Do what feels right.
- Make time for you – Don’t let the holiday madness take over. Treat yourself.
- Clean – Prepare to make room for less. Simplify. Simplify. Simplify.
- Let go – Let go of something you’ve been clinging on to for too long. You know what you’ve got to do.
- Take a day trip – Your favorite place, somewhere random, anything – just go.
- Change one habit you want to fix –Don’t let the New Year hold you back from changing a bad habit. Start now.
- Set new goals – Figure out what 2017 will mean for you. Travel? Love? Career? Chase it.