Father’s Day Gift Guide
We all have those dads, you know, the dads that say they “don’t need anything” for Father’s Day… but we love our dads and know better! 😉
We know that our dads love when we pick out something thoughtful for them, something that they can actually use, something that’s what all the “cool kids” are wearing.
So with that in mind and less than a week until Father’s Day, we’ve put together a foolproof gift guide that is filled with practical gifts that your dad will love. Not only because he’ll actually use them, but because these are quality gifts that your dad might not otherwise pick out for himself.
First up, some smart casual pieces that are going to have dad looking pretty sharp around the office. Gifts like refined denim, casual dress shoes, and a button-up shirt are perfect for helping dad be fashion-forward at work.
- For refined denim, pick out a non-destructed, dark wash pair, on the tailored end of our fits – such as a BKE Jake Straight Leg Jean or Outpost Makers Straight Leg Jean. Styles like this will look the most put-together around the office – see all our refined jean options here.
- For button-up shirts and casual dress shoes, there are so many options in prints, colors, and textures, that we definitely have a style your dad will like. Just take a peek at what we’re talking about by sliding through some of the styles below. You can shop all button-up shirts here, and all casual dress shoes here.
Completing dad’s new 9-to-5 style, some premium accessories that stand the test of time and make a statement, which is what makes them some really great gifts as well. Here are our picks:
- Genuine leather belt or wallet
- Wrist watch from Fossil, Guess, or Nixon
- Designer Cologne – we have a phenomenal section from big names like Versace, Lacoste, Gucci, Hugo Boss, and many more
- Stance socks for their unique designs and super soft Butter Blend™ fabric
When dad’s not at at the office, he can probably be found playing a round or two at the golf course. So what’s not a better gift for him, than something he can wear during his favorite leisurely pastime.
- Performance fabrics like Nike Dri-FIT that can be found in Hurley’s shorts and polos, and other quick-drying, moisture-wicking fabrics can found in our hybrid shorts and polos from other brands. These styles are great gifts because of their versatility. They can all be worn as activewear, but can also be dressed up a bit too!
- You can also wow dad with a gift like sports performance sunglasses from Oakley – he would get a lot of use out of these, on and off the course.
And for when dad’s truly getting some downtime, some gifts that help him relax. This lineup is all about comfort:
- If millions of men love these shoes, surely your dad will too! As Buckle’s all-star bestseller, Hey Dude shoes are known for their ultra comfortable, lightweight and breathable design. Made with memory foam insoles and Flex & Fold Technology, the brand says these shoes are great for travel, but something tell us dad’s going to mow a lot of lawns in these shoes too.
- If your dad hasn’t been introduced to our comfort stretch denim, now is the time, and you can do it with a pair of “dad shorts” (we had too). But in all seriousness, these shorts are more like “cool dad” shorts with their standout wash treatments, signature detailing, and super comfortable, stretchy fabric.
- Another brand that’s taking comfort to a whole new level is Saxx. Hit it out of the park with a gift of their boxer briefs, which have been described as life changing for they BallPark Pouch™.
Now, it’s time to treat dad and show him how special he is this Father’s Day!