Delicious apple slices dipped in decadent chocolate and topped with cute and crunchy sprinkles that scream Halloween. Did we mention that this recipe is kid-friendly? It’s a frightful feast for everyone.
A Time For Fun
A crisp breeze, the crunch of leaves underfoot, pumpkins popping up everywhere. The mystical reminders that Fall is here, are back and it’s time to celebrate. For autumn lovers, it’s a time to dust off the cauldron, break out the witch’s broom, and snuggle up with your favorite sweet treat. It’s a time for checking in and reconnecting with your little ones after an eventful summer. Get some quality one-on-one time and a seasonal snack wrapped up in one by trying spooky apple slices.
What You’ll need:
- Candy Eyeballs
- Themed Sprinkles
- Milk Chocolate Melting Wafers
- White Melting Wafers
- Caramel Syrup
- Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Non-Stick Baking Tray
- 2 Microwave Safe Bowls
- Apple Slicer
- In 2 sperate microwave-safe bowls, melt the chocolate wafers for 1 minute, then stir well. Continue to heat in 30-second spurts and stir in between until there are no lumps.
- Place apple upright and use apple slicer to cut into pieces.
- Dip apple slices into melted chocolate. Get creative! Dip and drizzle to create fun patterns.
- While chocolate is still wet, decorate with sprinkles and/or candy eyeballs.
- Place tray in refrigerator to allow chocolate to set. This should take around 10 minutes.
Show IT off!
If you try this recipe, tag us on Instagram and Facebook!