The season for vacations is here and we’re finally planning every trip we dreamt of for the last 18 months. The destinations are set, tickets are booked, and the last thing to do is pack your bags. If you’re anything like us, you’re probably packing the night before leaving (it’s a bad habit we know far too much about). But this time there’s no need to stress about what to bring because we’ve got you covered! Whether you’ll be laying on the beach, taking on the Music City, or hitting the city streets we have a packing list for you.
For a destination that brings the sand and sun, you’ll want to bring:
- Sunglasses of course. They’re the perfect accessory to wear on the way there and for all the times spent laying on the beach.
- Sandals you can easily slip in and out of because we all know you’ll be sand bound the moment you arrive. We’re currently loving this yellow BKE style.
- Swimwear – how could you go to the beach without it? Be sure to pack a few different options based on how long you’ll be there. Having one piece and bikini styles with you will bring just the variety you need!
- Denim shorts are a must-have. Wear them to and from the beach, or while you’re out exploring your chosen destination.
- Casual styles like tees and comfy shorts (these tie-dye ones belong in your suitcase) are go-tos for down time, whipping up drinks for the beach, and going out shopping.
- And last, but certainly not least, a dress! Show off your brand-new sun-kissed glow in a dress that fits your style and your vacation plans.
For a destination that brings the music and hot chicken, you’ll want to bring:
- Tanks and tees will be essentials for exploring the city with the southern heat that will inevitably tag along.
- Denim is of course on our packing list! Find your fit and then easily pair them with any tops in your suitcase.
- Ankle booties will take you to all the go-to spots in the city. For a true Nashville-perfect pair, turn to this Circle G style featuring fringe and star details.
- Hats are the accessory of the music city (along with a guitar, of course) and we’re adding this one to our bags immediately.
- Nashville wouldn’t be the same without some glitz! Bring all the sparkle and shine you can by accessorizing with belts, statement earrings, and jewelry.
- Fragrance is an essential that will help take any outfit from day to night.
- Now that your bags are packed, there’s only one thing to do – bring the music! Get ready for the Music City with our Nashville inspired playlist.
The Windy City
For a destination that brings a skyline and deep-dish pizza, you’ll want to bring:
- Denim, denim, denim! While denim’s always at the top of our packing list, Chicago calls for trend fits (like this mom jean) and black denim.
- Staple tanks that can be styled any way you want.
- Take on the city streets in a new pair of sneakers – we’re currently loving these white ones!
- Summer essentials that add extra details to any outfit are suitcase must-haves! Pack earrings, a bucket hat, and a bag for a trip to the Windy City.
Wherever you’re headed this summer, take our road trip playlist with you! Listen to it on full blast in the car, or tune in during your flight.
Now, take out your map, pick your destination, discover new styles, and turn on vacation mode!